The award-winning Business Coaching Advantage Program™ is PDLG’s flagship program. The company was founded in 2012 by Melinda Sinclair and Dorothy Greenaway, internationally recognized experts in coaching, leadership and coach education. We work with a team of carefully selected, highly committed professional coaches and facilitators to support our clients.
Organizations choose to partner with us because we have:
- Extensive and deep expertise in designing leadership and coaching programs
- Exceptional facilitation and mentoring skills
- Designed programs with a content and focus targeted towards the specific needs of leaders
- Flexibility in customizing program architecture to meet organizational needs
- A philosophy and approach that align with organizations who understand that collaboration and effective conversation is at the heart of positive change.
We have a team of experts and highly qualified, experienced and passionate leadership coaches and facilitators who work with us on the design and delivery of our leadership development and coaching programs. We select team members to support specific client projects based on their best fit with client needs and context, and we ensure that team members assigned to significant projects have support in the form of a project advisor.
Senior members of our team include our founders, Melinda Sinclair and Dorothy Greenaway, as well as core team members Maggie DiStasi, Donna Forde, and Marina Sinclair, as well as a group of carefully selected associate faculty members and coaches.