BCA Essentials for Leaders:
LEADER AS COACH
The Business Coaching Advantage (BCA) Essentials for Leaders is a program that is designed for leaders who want to bring a coaching approach to their leadership role. The program draws on the content and approach from our ICF and WABC accredited Business Coaching Advantage Certification Program™.
We work with organizations to customize our LEADER AS COACH program to fit their context, culture and time frame for delivery.
Why a BCA Essentials for Leaders Program?
Leadership involves supporting people to learn, grow and perform to their highest potential.
There is also strong support for the effectiveness of a coaching approach to managing and leading in a complex, fast-changing environment that requires tapping into collective creativity.
Leaders who use a coaching approach enjoy higher levels of employee engagement, increased productivity and a greater sense of job satisfaction.
Who is the BCA Essentials for Leaders Program for?
Leaders, managers, supervisors whose role includes supporting and coaching their staff to develop.
If you are an organization, options include partnering with us to:
- Customize a BCA Essentials for Leaders Program for your context
- Deliver the program for you
- Enter into a licensing arrangement with you for you to deliver the program
- Certify your internal trainers/coaches to deliver the program
If you are a professional services company who provides programs to organizations, and you would like to add a coaching skills for leaders program to your offerings, options include partnering with us to:
- Introduce the BCA Essentials for Leaders program to your organizational client(s)
- Jointly presenting the BCA Essentials for Leaders program to your client
- Collaborating with us and the organization to determine the best way to customized and deliver the program
- Certifying you/your team to deliver the program in your client’s organization if appropriate